How to Craft Custom Retail Boxes for Playing Cards
If you are a magician, card player, or collector of playing cards. There is a good chance that you have realized that not all boxes fit your deck. This blog post will show you how to make printed play card boxes for your playing cards. We will also go over some tips and tricks to help get the perfect size box for any deck.
Playing cards have been a part of many games for centuries. In the old days, playing cards were handmade by skilled craftsmen and women worldwide. Today, most people purchase their playing card supplies from retailers. Who has pre-made boxes that come with hundreds of different designs to choose from? If you’re looking for a way to stand out in a crowded marketplace, then this is just what you need.
Do you have a business that sells playing cards? Do you want to increase your sales even more by making wholesale custom retail boxes for playing cards? You can learn how to create a unique, attractive box in just a few easy steps. In this blog post, we will teach you about the design process. That shows you the different types of boxes that are available for purchase from various suppliers.
Playing cards boxes are a great way to promote your business. They print with custom graphics. They make for an excellent marketing tool because they use as giveaways, event swag, or even as part of the packaging for your product. If you want to learn how to craft custom retail boxes for playing cards, then read on.
Ways of Designing Creative Retail Packaging for Playing Cards
There are plenty of ways that can help you with the process of creating custom play cards boxes. You can use any software that allows you to design a box, such as Photoshop or Illustrator. There are also many websites available where you will find pre-designed templates for playing card boxes and make your own modifications if needed. Moreover, you can also get boxes printed from an online print shop.
Custom Retail Packaging for Playing Cards
If you want to know how to create custom retail packaging for playing cards, then here are some tips that will help you design it yourself instead of hiring a designer or agency:
● Keep in mind the target market when designing your box. For example, if you’re selling your product at schools and colleges, then choose bright colors over darker ones. On the other hand, if your potential customers are more mature people who prefer classic designs with elegant color schemes, go with a black & gold theme rather than a colorful one.
● Make sure that all vital information is easily readable (part number/barcode) without having to open the box.
● Include all contact details (website, phone number) on your packaging. Also, make sure that there is enough space to hold cards in place so they do not move around during shipment and don’t break other items inside the package either. If you are using a stretch wrapping machine for this purpose, it should be placed vertically to avoid damage while stacking boxes one upon another or placing them under a heavy load. This also helps eliminate creases & wrinkles near the edges of the carton, which often occurs when the stretch film is applied horizontally over a box surface.
● Keep things simple by printing just what you need on your custom playing card boxes – nothing more than that! Don’ use small fonts because people won’t be able to read them easily. Instead, use bigger fonts that are visible from a distance and can be clearly read even in low light conditions.
● To design a retail playing card box, you need proper tools like Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, which must be installed properly with required plugins to avoid compatibility issues later on. You can also hire a professional designer who is experienced in producing stunning graphics quickly without wasting much time.
– If printing both sides, then make sure there is no ink spilling over onto the adjacent surface when one print head moves towards another end during press run because of these results.
The first step in designing a retail package is choosing the size of the box.
The most common sizes for decks of cards cases include:
- Poker – holds two decks
- Bridge – holds four decks
- Mini – holds one deck (usually used by casinos)
Another thing that needs to be decided before starting out on this project is whether it would be better to print double-sided printing or side printing? If using both, then it would be necessary to create packaging that can open up into two separate boxes.
The next step is designing the retail box for playing cards.
To design a custom deck of the card case, you will need
- A computer with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator installed
- Cardboard (or any other material in which they are going to print)
- Paper knife/box cutter/scissors and glue gun (if using cardboard). If using another material like plastic, then these tools may not be required.
After deciding on how big your printing needs to be, choose an appropriate template from sites. There are dozens of templates available where you simply fill the blanks with images and text.
When you are finished designing your template, upload it to the printing site of choice and wait for an email confirmation that the design has been approved. Most online print shops follow a procedure where they provide you with temporary download links so that you can test out how your product will look in real life before approving them for production runs.
The next step is choosing whether to have standard white boxes or go all-out on creativity by adding custom printed box designs.
If using standard white box templates, then choose from one of these here. Or if being creative is more exciting, grab some markers/paper/scissors, etc., get busy creating something new. So, whether you’re looking for card case templates or just inspiration, there are plenty out there to help create awesome retail packaging ideas.
If you are printing your own play card products and want to make them look extra special, then there is no better option than creating custom retail boxes for playing cards.
There are several benefits of using custom printed boxes. They can add a layer of personality, but it can also be a way to indicate what the product contains or set apart from competitors in stores without spending more on production costs. You might even go all-out on creativity by adding custom print designs that capture attention and sell like hotcakes. Finally, get stunning packaging so that you can make your product stand out.