What Are The Pros And Cons of Penile Enlargement Surgery?
People with small penis are always in self-doubt themselves and are underconfident. They always believe they will be unable to satisfy their partners. Also, various methods can help you have a bigger penis size. A lot of penile enlargement surgery, oral medications, and exercises can help; you have a bigger penis size. These methods will help you get a thicker and longer penis size, which you are looking for. Also, according to medical research, about 45 per cent of men are looking for bigger penis sizes than they have.
What Are The Pros And Cons of Penile Enlargement Surgery
So, if you want to know the full procedure; of getting a big penis size through penile enlargement surgery. You can read down the article to the end.
Average Penis size
It is a myth that goes around a lot of men that small penis size does not satisfy a woman. But the bond, intimacy and true bonding make the sex enjoyable. According to research by the journal of sexual medicine, 1500 men worldwide had the following assumptions; only around 5 per cent had a penis size larger than 7.5 inches. And only 5 per cent had a smaller size than 3.9 inches.
Penis Enlargement surgery
This is an ideal procedure which helps a man who has penile tissue damage; during the time of sex or has Peyronie’s disease. Also, the process is highly beneficial for men who have micropenis. The surgery will be able to give you 100 per cent results. Also, the surgery is very safe and is done under the influence of anaesthesia; but there might be some side effects. So, before you go through it, you should be fully aware of the pros and cons associated with enlargement surgery.
Also, there are two types of penis enlargement surgeries: through the width; and through the length. You can also have the risk of losing sensitivity; and having fewer and not firm erections. But this can be solved through consultation with a sexologist in Gurgaon. So, after going through everything and consultation, the next step is to prepare you for surgery. Below are some of the pros and cons of penile enlargement surgery.
1. Pros of Penile Enlargement Surgery-
- You can get two types of enlargement options; one is through the length, and the other is through the width. In most surgeries, both procedures can be conducted through the same procedure.
- You can have your self-confidence increased by getting through the surgery.
- There is a sense of high sexual potency and masculinity by going through the procedure.
- You get a good sense of the quality of life.
2. Cons of Penile Enlargement Surgery-
- You may feel no difference in size and the width of your penis.
- May have a very adverse reaction to the anaesthesia.
- An infection may develop.
- You may go through extensive bleeding or extensive pain after and during the surgery.
- Chest pains and irregular heartbeats are also common cons of undergoing surgery.
- There can be damage caused to the endings of the nerves.
Cost of Penile Enhancement Surgery in India
Surgery is a very complex process involving a lot of time and steps. The cost of Penile Enhancement surgery varies city to city; and hospital to hospital. However, the cost of penile enhancement surgery in India, on average, is around from 1,50,000 INR to 2,50,000 INR.
Also, the complete procedure of the surgery takes about 30 to 60 minutes. The patient is also discharged from the hospital on the same day. Also, the recovery happens within a few weeks, although some medications may be given to the patient; to help him get rid of the pain and recover fast.
Penile Surgery Before and Aftercare
As the men undergo the surgery of penile enhancement, they have a strong feeling of masculinity and a stronger sense of confidence and belief in themselves. As they are successfully able to add that extra length and grip; they are looking for. But before you go through the big decision of going under penile surgery. There are some things that you should be clear of.
The doctor intimates you about the pre and post-surgery care; that will help you in quick recovery and healing. These include stopping drinking alcohol and smoking a few days before the surgery. Also, blood thinners like aspirins must be avoided for a few days. The doctor gives you antibiotics, pain relief medications, etc., to help you manage the swelling and the pain after the surgery.
Also, the recovery generally takes about 4 weeks to fully get back to normal. So, it is advised that you should not lift heavy weights; and do fewer physical activities for a few days. Some facts about the surgery are as below-
- The penile enhancement surgery takes about 2 hours to complete.
- Almost all the patients are discharged on the day of the surgery itself.
- It is better if you get someone who can be with you during and after the surgical process.
- You should abstain from having sex and masturbation or any kind of sexual activity for at least 6 weeks after the surgery.
- There may be a little redness, little pain and swelling; within 2-3 weeks of the surgery.
If you also feel that you are having some confidence issues and cannot satisfy your partner well, then you can also go through the procedure of penile enhancement surgery. It is an effective process that lets you increase the length and size of your penis. Also, if you want to get the procedure done from a highly trustworthy and reputed hospital. Then you must definitely try IASH, India. The doctors there are highly qualified and experienced. For more information, you can also visit; their official site, “IASH India“. And can book an online appointment today.